It’s almost summer which means travel season is getting started. Going overseas or even picking somewhere in the US seems easy, unless you need gluten free eating options. That’s why we would like to share this awesome guide to help you plan the perfect gluten friendly getaway. It’s complete with how to pronounce “gluten free” in the local language, restaurant recommendations and some other fun facts. If you’re looking for a fabulous-foodie getaway that is filled with gluten-free goodies, this guide will help you to make the right choice.
11 Travel Destinations for Gluten Free Foodies
- Gluten-Free Garlic-Cilantro Cauliflow... — Gluten-Free Garlic-Cilantro Cauliflower Rice is a simple but flavorful side dish that everyone will love. In addition to gluten-free this recipe is also vegan. In conclusion this recipe has just five [...]
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Coconut Cups — Looking for a easy homemade healthy dessert to curve your sweet tooth? These Gluten-Free Chocolate Coconut Cups are perfect and guilt-free. In addition to gluten-free this recipe is also keto, paleo, vegan, and sugar free. In conclusion this recipe has just three [...]
- Allergy-Friendly Gluten-Free Monster ... — Do you need a spooky no-bake Halloween treat? Try these Allergy-Friendly Gluten-Free Monster Eye Balls. In addition to gluten-free this recipe is also dairy-free, egg-free, peanut-free, and vegan. In conclusion this recipe has just four ingredients. [...]
- Hot Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice — Looking for the PERFECT Halloween drink to keep cozy and warm with? Try this Hot Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice! In addition to gluten-free this recipe is also vegan option. In conclusion this recipe has just six [...]
- Gluten-Free Ghost Meringues — Do you LOVE Halloween? I love the candy part, especially these Gluten-Free Ghost Meringues, more then dressing up. In addition to gluten-free this recipe is also dairy, egg, soy, peanut & tree-nut free, and vegan. In conclusion this recipe has just six [...]